- Most profitable blogging niche
- Blogging for profit tips
- Make money in 30 days by freelancing
- Does great content give you good SEO?
- Something you should be doing on every blog post that you probably aren’t
Top 5 Must Read Articles / Blog Posts of the week – 12/10/14
- What is the Most Profitable Niche in Blogging? by Ramsay Taplin via blogtyrant.com
The most profitable blogging niche might not be what you think it is but Ramsay gives us some great insight on how to find it. Also, be sure to check out the comments on his blog. He is a master of reader engagement.
- 10 Mind-Blowing Blogging for Profits Tips by Kim Garst via kimgarst.com
Kim Garst offers some excellent advice on how to make a profit from blogging. I really like Tip #9 about not undervaluing yourself which is something many of us do.
- How-To: Make Money From Freelance Blogging By The End Of The Month by Karol K via twelveskip.com
If you are looking for a quick way to make money from freelance blogging, Karol K. shares an excellent, step by step, outline on how to do it. I know that it’s easy to get overwhelmed, when you are in a crunch to make money, but this simple guide looks like it will help you get started.
- Can You Have Good SEO Just Through Great Content? by Kerry Butters via Xen.com.au
In this article, Kerry Butters explores the concept of good SEO coming from great content and if it is possible.
- THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO ON A BLOG POST (HINT: YOU ARE PROBABLY DOING IT) by Elna Cain via innovativeink.ca
Elna talks about article headlines and what you shouldn’t and should be doing. Her insight into headline writing is one of the best that I have read and easy to follow too.
There you have it, five great articles to read that will help you improve your marketing, blogging and your profits. Please leave a comment below and let me know if you if these Top 5’s are helping you in your quest for success.