This weeks Top 5 includes articles about Marketing, working less hours but getting more done and a great article about strategy.
Top 5 Must Read Articles / Blog Posts of the week – 12/3/14
- How To Successfully Grow Your Business, According To An Ancient Chinese Military Strategist by David Risley
This is one of the best business articles that I have read. The way that David explains explains strategy, in simple terms, is excellent. If you are struggling with your business or even if you aren’t, it’s a good read and one that I think can help all of us. His reference to Sun Tzu and the Art of War is appropriate!
- How to run a successful business, working 5 hours a day by Jim Connolly
In this article Jim explains how he runs a very successful business only working only 5 hours a day. The key is not to work longer hours but to work harder and smarter during all the hours that you do work.
- 22 Quotes That Will Make You a Better Marketer by Jonathan Gebauer
This week, we have another article from Jonathan Gebauer where he shares 22 quotes that will make you better at marketing. He takes quotes from many great people, some past and some present, and offers his own insight on each of them. Quote #9 is one of my favorites.
- The Ultimate Content Marketing Checklist: 40 Questions to Ask Yourself before Publishing Your Next Blog Post by Neil Patel
Neil outlines 40 things that we should be doing before we publish each blog post. I know that I am not answering all 40 of these questions but I now have something to work toward.
- Effective Copywriting, Ten Do’s and Don’ts by Steve Cartwright
Steve shares some good pointers on to help you make your copy better. There are more than a couple do’s and don’ts that I am guilty of doing.
I hope that there is something that you can use this week to help make your blog and or business better. Please share this post and leave a comment if you would like to discuss any of the articles above.